Friday, August 1, 2008

oooh, this Bandwagon is comfier than I thought...

I've finally entered the 21st century with my very own sketch blog (which is kind of an inaccurate title, seeing as how I'm gonna post finals here too...).

Anyway, here's the first post:



This is a poster I recently painted (digitally) for the San Diego Comic Book Convention in order to announce the partnership between David Fincher, Blur Studio, and Dark Horse Comics in bringing Eric Powell's "The GOon" to the big screen as a computer-animated feature film. Here are the thumbnails I did for the poster:


And here's an in-progress version of the painting...




I'll post some more crap later...

10 comments:

Andy Murray said...

wowowowowowowwowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Murray said...

Okay, I calmed down now.

Your art rocks, and I'm still pretty amazed that I got to see it. You're THE McNally! Keep posting (since I apparently gave up on it)

Unknown said...

Hey Sean! It's great to finally see this image again, I really dig it. Awesome thumbnails too and great compositions/design in them. Was great to meet you and congrats mode ode ode ode de de e e ..(echo effect).

-Kenji

Unknown said...

Dig the work man, bout time you started posting. Keep it coming...oh and let's get pizza again some time!

Joshua James said...

Snap Son! BIG TIME SEAN McNALLY! THEE SEAN McNALLY? SERIOUSLY? wowzors.

chukw said...

Sean- we obviously need some bowing smilies here!

Joshua James said...

haha!

hugo said...

sweet!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Love the goon and always have . I was thrilled to see you guys at Blur were developing some stuff for it .

Great stuff !

Cheers

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOW!!!! I Love this Comic!!! congratulation for this concepts are incredible and coming from Blur studios, a movie sure to be magnified